A few days ago my girl Sybi tagged me in a 20 things post and thought i'd play along. I tag anyone who wants to play! :)
1. I'm the oldest of four. I am always bossy and extremely worried about my siblings' well-being, always.
2. I met Ivo at a mutual friends Christmas party; it was love at first sight. For real. We can count the amount of days we've spent apart since meeting.
3. My sister is my best frenemy. We love and fight so hard.
4. I've had a fear of death, pertaining to my family members, since I was a little girl. I hate them going anywhere without me and make them text/call as soon as they arrive somewhere.
5. Rolling Stones, all the way.
6. I'm a creature of habit. I can eat the same meal every single day without tiring of it.
7. My Mom is my best friend in the entire world. We see each other almost every day, talk every day, and text at least 100x a day. She's the best.
8. I feel that raising Maja is the most important and rewarding thing I will ever do in my life. Nothing compares.
9. I'm dramatic. A stubbed toe or bumped knee will send me into tears. But natural childbirth? Handled it like a champ. I guess I just like the attention. ;)
10. Red wine + dark chocolate.
11. I would love to become a doula, but the schooling is what stops me. I don't want to go to school!
12. I have a freakishly long tongue. Maja inherited it.
13. I can sleep anytime, anywhere.
14. I used to want a huge family but, since we started somewhat late in life, I've adjusted my expectations. 2 or 3, tops.
15. I hate talking on the phone. I know it's awful, but I dread ever having to. It makes owning a business hard.
16. I laugh when I'm nervous. It's awful, it's always taken the wrong way.
17. I'm a homebody. I force myself, every day, to get out and do stuff.
18. As much as I love to stay home, I love to travel. And, surprisingly, when traveling, I hate being in a hotel room. I'm full of contradictions.
19. I used to be self-conscious of my looks and body, but with age, I've grown to appreciate the things I once hated. I can't change what I've got, so I've gotta learn to love it.
20. I love hand washing dishes. It's so zen for me.
That was hard! And extremely boring! Sorry! ha